Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Breck Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:02:24 -0500
At 06:27 PM 4/14/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi there,
>I'm wondering if anyone on the list has any good suggestions for
>basic knowledge type books concerning WindowsNT 4.0 Administration.
>I'm looking for something along the lines of say "WindowsNT 4.0
>Administration for Dummies" ........................

Hi Anthony:

You might want to check out these sites for books and general info on NT.
        www.ntsystems.com
                www.winntmag.com
                        www.entmag.com
                                http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/tools/default.htm
        http://www.cit.ac.nz/smac/winnt/defaultn.htm
                http://www.dummiesdaily.com/

And especially!!!!!
        http://www.dummiesdaily.com/cgi-bin/ddb_categories.cgi
which is the online site for ordering the ". . . for Dummies" books.
"Oh give me a clone, a clone of my own
 With its Y chromosome changed to an X
 Then me and my clone, my clone of my own
 Will soon have nothing but sex."
                                --Isaac Asimov