Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mary Wolden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 20:42:14 -0600
>-Alain wrote:

>One of my clients just got a Dell super system (Pentium II, etc.) and
>can connect to the Internet, but Winfax or MS Fax won't communicate with
>the fax.  It is definitely a driver problem, since we notice this only
>with the 56K driver, not the 28.8 or 33.6.

Which modem does he have in the computer?  If it is the winmodem I also had
hat problem because the windmodem does not use the normal base address of
the com port.  I was able to get my fax program to recognize the modem by
adding a section to my win.ini as follows:

[386h]
ComPort=2
ComBase=0100

The com prt the winmodem is on is com2 and the base address the modem uses
is 0100-0107.  By adding this to the win.ini my fax program now is able to
send and receive faxes which it wouldn't until I added these lines.  Also
worked in Win 98 preview.

Hope this helps.

Mary Wolden