Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mary Wolden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 19:25:49 -0500
From: "Doug Simmons" :Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 6:44 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] How to determine Dialup networking Version?

> How can I tell which version of Dialup Networking that is installed on my
> Windows 95b machine? I have been getting "Tapiexe illegal operation"
errors
> (but after closing the dialog box three or four times, the machine seems
> operate normally).  The version of Tapiexe.exe in properties is Version
> 1.0.501 dated August 24,1996.  I was wanting to re-install dialup
> networking, but not sure how to install just the Dialup.  Help anyone?
>
> Doug

Doug,

To add and remove Windows components, such as Dialup networking, go to
"Start" => ""Settings" => "Control Panel", double click "Add/Remove
Programs" and select the "Windows Setup" tab.  Dial Up networking is found
under Communications.  Highlight "Communications", then click the "Details"
button to see all of the components in "Communications".  Uncheck the box
next to Dial Up networking to uninstall and click OK.  The program will be
uninstalled, you can then reinstall by clicking the check box, make sure you
have your installation cd handy as you might be asked for it when you
install Dial up networking again.

Before you reinstall, I believe there is a newer version you should install,
version 1.3 of DUN, it can be found at
http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/default.asp.  There are also
many security updates, etc. you might want to check to see if you have
applied.

Mary Wolden

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html