Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Trudy W. Schuett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 07:17:31 -0700
After using Eartlink's Total Access software for 24 hours and removing it, I
find I now can't use the clickable links in OE and some of the links while
browsing websites. I can't use the links in Bloglines, my online RSS
aggregator, at all. Any suggestions what to do to fix this?

I've looked through all the configurable Tools and Options on both OE and
IE6, and can't find anything that might explain the problem. (Total Access
did make some changes to configuration in OE, which I've changed back.)

I'm running Windows XP on a computer less than a month old, with no other
porblems I'm aware of.

Trudy W. Schuett
http://wolves.typepad.com/wolves/
http://desertlightjournal.blog-city.com/index.cfm