Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 14:01:54 -0400
Glad I could help, at least a little.
Note that that program uses its OWN methods to access the drive
and can see things Windows can not...
What you see is "real" and the correct stuff...)

When you see different stuff on the laptop, it is a limitation of Windows
and the installed Windows drivers...

According to what you see, you "should" be able to install a packet
reader driver right from that disk... UNLESS they do not recommend
that for the OS in question. You have to read the instructions for your
programs, etc.  (I never tried this in XP!!!)

I tried to write a longer answer, but if you do not know how to start
a data project with your own burning program (one that I have never
used), I am at a loss for words...

Even using the built-in WindowsXP burning software "should" work,
but everything in Windows is "so" subject to subtle interface changes
that step by step instructions usually have to follow getting the computer
back to a default GUI.  Mine is so different, I'm not sure what default
looks like anymore. (Plus my system has multiple "hooks" installed by
a number of programs of this type that might make step by step instructions
a exercise in futility...)

Here is how to get the MS instructions.
In XP, hit Start, Help and Support.
In the Search box type     burning
In Pick a task, select (and open) -- Copy files and folders to a CD
See if their instructions work.

              Good luck.
                                             Rick Glazier