Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 21:49:36 -0500
Hi Jason,

I'm no expert on this,but software restriction policies are usually set
for users rather than programs/applications ,via the GPO Editor (Group Policy
Editor)which is part of (snap-in) MMC (Microsoft Management Console)
Checking the GPO Editor as Administrator will tell you which policies are in effect.
See http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb457006.aspx

Some discussion here (somewhat unresolved)
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Security/Operating_Systems_Security/Windows/Q_21297015.html

A program that may help you: Process Monitor
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645.aspx

Peter.

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Microtype v4
From: Jason Cross <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 10-Jan-2008 3:30:15 PM

  I am working for a school system and we use a program called Microtype.
  We are upgrading our labs to Active Directory and have some software
  restriciton policies in affect.  My problem is that i need to allow access
  to certain folder and files in order for Microtype to operate with the
  policies.  I have been unsuccessfull in recieving the correct information
  from the company and am taking it upon myself to try and solve the
  problem.  Is there a software program that will record what files are
  being writen or modified through a certain time period or for a certain
  program ie: microtype.  If you have any enlighting help please let me know

  Jason Cross
  Tullahoma City Schools