Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joy Mellies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:44:55 -0500
I want to jump in here. Although I don't have an audio problem when I burn
my CD's you made me think of something I never thought about before.  I
burnt some digital pictures onto a CD and put them away for a couple of
months, deleting the originals off my hard drive.  (Should have checked them
before deleting?  Hello?, but I didn't) Now when I try to access those
pictures from the CD it shows the names of all the files (each picture) with
.jpg as the file extension but, NO PICTURE.

Based on something you said previously is it possible I burnt them as audio
files and that is why they aren't appearing?  Additionally, I heard that
there is some kind of software out there that will restore these files?
Wishful thinking?

Joy Mellies

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>