Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:40:02 -0800
Hi Debbie,
Do you currently have Fast Find running? The way to disable and check is to
go to the Control panel, open Fast Find, and see if there are any errr...I
forget what they call them, processes? running. Highlight each one and in
the tabs somewhere there is the option to stop using fast find. Do that for
any that are running. Disabling Fast Find, assuming you are using Office
cures a lot of hangs and bangs of computers.
Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA
Currently using a 400mHz, 32 MB, with MMX and Windows98.  ISP is AOL4.0
using
IE.

January AOL recommended using 4.0 because AOL was corrupting my operating
sys.
Defragmented computer, added MS software fixes, etc.  The entire system
freezes and you cannot get it back without shutting down.  This happens two
or three times dependent on Internet usage.  Another problem is server lost.
the SHUT DOWN DID NOT HAPPEN

February AOL instructed me to replace the Internet adapter, close
conflicting
programs and KERNEL.32 upgrade.  Also downloaded MS software fixes that
might
be causing problems per their site.

Currently system freezes for a few seconds where nothing moves, and
continues
every few minutes.  Numerous page script errors and pages unavailable, FE's
and DLL files missing,(cannot find the sheet with errors to document here.)

The system freezes are also during Word use, so I'd like to take whatever
steps are necessary to resume uninterrupted work.

Again, this is after the fixes.  Can anyone help me to restore order?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml