Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Carroll Grigsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 17:43:04 -0400
I'd use a little caution here. This is an excellent idea if you have a
small address book, and it is restricted to persons who have a
legitimate interest in knowing that you will be away. It is not a good
idea, however, in other situations. For example, I strongly advise not
sending such notices to mail lists, particularly unmoderated lists --
unless you want your inbox to be full of flames when you return.
Similarly, I would exlude news groups, vendor help desks and the like.
Regards,
Carroll Grigsby

                       http://freepctech.com/rode