Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidi Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 08:34:54 +0100
>Date:    Wed, 6 Nov 2002 01:12:49 EST
>From:    "C. Ray McGrath" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Windows Explorer

>OPEN and EXPLORE are both "grayed out" when right clicking
>START in Win 98.
>I am not very knowledgeable about computers and haven't a clue
>where to start.  Thanks for any assistance someone may offer.
>Ray McGrath

Hi Ray,

are you  using Tweak UI and did hide some of the (actually
not existing) drives in your computer? If so, make sure none of all
the listed possible drive letters are hidden and you will find
Explorer and Open options on the right-click in the Start button
again.

hope that helps
Heidi Schroeder
http://www.beepworld.de/members34/computerfairy/