Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 10:11:35 -0500
Hello Dafnis,

It sounds as though you have a corrupt sendmail.dll in Internet Explorer
(IE). You can replace this file as outlined below to attempt to correct the
problem. First, you'll need a known good copy of the file copied from
another system to a floppy or other removable media. You can also ask
someone (me) to send you the file. On Windows 9x systems, it's located in
the C:\ WINDOWS \ system folder. In Windows XP it's in the C:\ WINDOWS \
system32 folder.

Insert the floppy disk in the drive and restart the computer in safe mode
(Windows is very protective of it's files). Then, open Windows Explorer and
open the 3½ floppy drive. Right click the sendmail.dll and select "Copy".
Now, navigate to the folder indicated above for your system and locate the
sendmail.dll file that's there and select it. Next, go to Edit \ Move To
Folder... and move it to My Documents. Once it's moved and while still in
the system or system32 folder, right click a blank area and select "Paste".

Close all open windows and restart the computer normally. Check it by
opening Internet Explorer and attempting to send a page or link by e-mail.
If everything works as it should, you can delete the copy moved to My
Documents.

If you use IE6 you are probably annoyed by how it sends a link. In the
subject line you have "Emailing: www.webpageyou'reon" and in the body, "Your
files are attached and ready to send with this message." If you replace the
IE6 sendmail.dll (52 KB) with one from IE5.5 (18. KB), in the subject line
you will have the name of the Web page you are on and a clickable link in
the body. More on this here: http://www.tweakxp.com/display.aspx?id=802.

Sven Swanson, Sr.