Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 19:57:37 -0400
I've found that many of the cheaper computer microphones need more power
than the sound card can provide.  I had to get an in-line battery power
source to make any of my mic's work. You should be able to find them at
most computer outlets.  Some mic's come with battery holders from the
factory, especially the desktop stand ones (usually in the base).

Doug

At 8/30/00 07:41 PM, Demetri Kolokotronis wrote:

>I am still having trouble getting my WillowPhone speakerphone software to
>work,  www.willowpond.com. I hear parties at other end fine through
>computer external speakers, but they can only faintly hear me through
>mic. Tried various settings, Multimedia Properties, Win98, but nothing
>helped. Is microphone the problem? It is a cheap computer mic.

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions