Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2011 12:17:04 -0500
*Dear Listers,

I've used Comodo Backup and really liked it.  Every day when I start my
computer it creates a system image.  The problem I have is when I
uninstalled it, it froze and I had to restore my computer.

I'm looking for a new free program that does the same thing.  Creates a
snapshot the first time I boot up my computer.

Any ideas?

Using Win7 64 bit.

Diane Kroeckel
*