Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alan Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 20:05:16 -0500
At 03:35 PM 3/19/2000, Earl Truss said:
 >I agree that McAfee's support leaves a lot to be desired.  I was never
 >able to contact them with a problem I had with the software at one time.

Quite a few years ago I purchased McAfee Virus Scan...At the time I think
it may have been $39.  In any case, I was able to contact McAfee and I
asked them what advantage the purchased version gave me vs. the shareware
version.  They basically said it was the exact same version other than the
Nag Screen and there was no real difference.  They told me at the time that
I should feel good, however, since I was supporting their company.
Somehow this didn't sit well with me and I returned their product for a
refund and switched to Dr. Solomon...Of course, now they're the same company.
Currently I'm using Inoculate PE.
--
Regards,
Alan