Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 17:43:36 -0400
You don't say what your configuration is.  Usually errors with Mprexe
involve a corrupt password file although I've never seen it occur at shut
down.  Usually the error happens at other times such as checking mail.  Try
doing a find for *.pwl.  Rename the file to *.old and reboot.  Windows will
create a new password file. See if that doesn't stop your problem.  You will
have to enter all your passwords again.  If this doesn't solve the problem,
search for *.pwl again.  Delete the new file windows created, then rename
your old file, reboot,  and you'll be back where you started.  The Microsoft
Knowledge base is real helpful with some of these things.  If you are still
having the problem after trying the above go to
http://support.microsoft.com/support/a.asp and do a search for "error
message: mprexe" .

Ben Moore