Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
ljlusinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:40:18 -0500
I used Norton's virus program for a couple of years.  Recently, I noticed that a lot of my programs were running very slow.  I already have Spybot up and running updated often.  I decided to also install AVG free edition and let my Norton expire.  I left the Norton in place.  About two months ago, I ran a virus report and noticed that AVG had quarantined a Trojan Horse.  I didn't write down which one.  Within the last week, the internet runs REALLY slow.  My ISP in NetZero Dialup High Speed and it is currently running at 35.2 kbs.  It is lately not very often that I can even get high speed.  I have tried to update AVG several times, only to get a message saying that it could not be updated because it was damaged.  I uninstalled Norton and then AVG.  I downloaded AVG again.  When I tried to update it, I get the same message.  Trying to get on the internet is a long arduous process lately.  It runs so slow that it took me two hours to download AVG again.  Many times it is so slow that I get the dreaded "Page not found" message.  Help!  I think I may have picked up a virus.  I don't want to spend $50+ for another virus protection program only to install it and find out that it also can't download updates.  I also loaded a program called Panda virus scan.  It must run in the background.  Even when I am on the internet, I can't seem to get a report.  Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!

Laurie Lusinski

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml