Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 05:55:08 -0600
Yes, this could be the problem.  Sorry, I had forgotten about that.  Brad
said he had just installed Acrobat off the CD so he may not know about this.

The three icons Jim refers to are the third through sixth ones from the
left on the toolbar.  The text selection pointer is the sixth icon from the
left.  It is a dotted-line rectangle with "abc" inside it.  Click on this
icon and the mouse cursor changes to an "I-beam" with a line across the
middle.  Try this and see if you can then select and copy text.

I don't think you can open a PDF file directly in Word.  I don't think
Microsoft supplies a file converter for PDF files that would let you open it.