Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:02:46 -0500
You need to use 'Capture printer port' in windows my computer, printers,
properties, of the printer on the usb port.  Make note of the port in the
first drop down list in properties, then click on capture printer port and
redirect lpt1 to point to this port.
You may have to adjust the spooler settings to get the printer to work with
dos programs.  I vaguely remember having a little bit of trouble getting
capturing to print to a windows network printer, but it's slipped my mind
how I solved it.  I looked, my spooler is set to RAW, start printing after
last page is spooled, but I'm not positive that means anything.
Tom Turak

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Dunn [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 12:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Convert LPT1 to USB

I have been using a DOS-based database for years to store my recipes.
The print function, natually, recognizes only a parallel port, LPT1.
My new printer is USB.
Is there a program I can write to re-direct the LPT1 to the USB port?
Thanks, Tom

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

                     support at our newest website: