Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 17:00:25 -0500
At Neethling wrote:

> I have Internet sharing running on my PC at home, which is connected with a
> LAN to my wife's PC.  She can, therefore, use the dail-up on my PC (through
> the LAN) to have access to the Internet.  Both PC's run on Windows 98
> second edition.  We now experience the problem that on my wife's PC, the
> hotlinks in Netscape will not work anymore.  In order to use it, you have
> to right-click on a link and the choose "Open in new window" in order to
> access the site.  She also, cannot cut-and-paste from Messenger anymore.
>
> Does any one out there have an idea what can be wrong?
>
> Thanks
>
> At Neethling
> Cape Town

The most likely solution is to disable JavaScript.
Edit|Preferences|Advanced, disable JavaScript. This will allow you to
continue browsing, sometimes you can re-enable JavaScript, sometimes
not. Also, look at Sec. 3, No. 15 at http://www.ufaq.org/. I can cut and
paste using Messenger with no problem. Dunno.

--

Kelly Younger

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD, Abit's Gentus Linux, Linux Power CD and
          the RedHat Linux CD.  All CDs are provided at COST!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions