Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 20:22:30 -0700
Just found this in Woody's Office Watch, a great newsletter for those of you
that don't know. www.woodyswatch.com
Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA

Pasted.......
  6. STRANGE HARD DISK ACTIVITY
  WOWser SC wrote: "Two major things happened to my Windows
  98 computer recently - I installed a new, large (40GB) hard
  drive and also installed Office XP.  I soon noticed that a
  minute or so after not using the computer (i.e. not
  touching the mouse or keyboard) there was a lot of activity
  on my hard drive, even if no programs were running.  (My
  screensaver doesn't kick in until 10 minutes have passed.)
  I tried shutting down most programs in my system tray, but
  still the activity persisted.  Quite naturally, perhaps, I
  assumed it was something to do with my new hard drive,
  though I couldn't imagine what.  However, after mentioning
  to 2 colleagues, I found that both had the same problem,
  and guess what - they had both just installed Office XP!
  Has anyone else noticed this, and what could it be?"

  I had SC go into Word and open up the Search pane (the
  easiest way is by clicking the down arrow in the upper
  right corner of the task pane and choosing Search). I told
  her that it sounded to me like Fast Search had been turned
  on. Fast Search, also known as the Indexing Service, is an
  Office XP feature that hooks into the operating system to
  create indexes of all your files. The indexes make it
  easier and faster for Office to search for text inside of
  files. (Fast Search is a distant cousin of Find Fast, an
  abomination in earlier versions of Office that should be
  impaled with a wooden stake. But I digress.)

  In fact, Fast Search was turned on. I had her turn it off.

  SC's response: "Marvelous, that does seem to have solved
  the problem!!  Not exactly an obvious option? I would
  rarely, if ever, need to use the Search pane. At least Find
  Fast used to show up in Task Manager.  Another one of
  Microsoft's "helpful" features - I've been tearing my hair
  out over this! Thanks for all your help, I can rest easy
  now."

Hi All
I recently formated my hard drive and re-installed win98SE as well as Office
XP.  Since then after about 5 min of in-activity my hard drive starts
working and unless interrupted can go on for about 15-20 min and then stops.
As soon as I go back on the computer the routine starts again.  Any idea
what could cause my hard drive to work like this and how I can stop it.  I
have a P3  450mhz, 128 megs ram, 20 gig HD.  I have disabled Office fast
find.  It sounded like it was always trying to defrag itself or some other
software is working away but can't figure out what it really is....help

TIA
Andy Cotnoir