Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2013 11:03:50 -0500
Thank you, everyone!  Very much appreciated.  I am going to apply these
suggestions today or tomorrow, and hopefully that computer will be rid
of the issue.  With the Board's permission, I am also going to establish
some computer use rules:  _No_ downloads of *anything* (including
updates etc.) without my specific permission.

I got rid of Java on my own computer several months ago.  Sometimes an
"install" or "update" still crops up, but I deny any of them, and I'm
exceptionally careful about M$ updates now too (different incident that
I managed to fix).

Isn't there also a way I can set things up to watch who does what on
that computer?  Thanks again!

Joyce
SE Ohio

PS Peter -- you're right.  I may be a step above the "average" user,
confident of the Registry and tools on my own computers, but I'm not
quite to the level of "pro."  Yet. <G> I genuinely appreciate you folks
sharing your expertise! -- your advice has helped me out of more than
one jam!

On 11/12/2013 10:26 AM, Dave Thompson wrote:
> Careful.  The Ask toolbar also installs by default on Glary Utilities, a free maintenance program.  ...
>
> And, number 1, never allow auto updates.  Check on monthly basis for updates.  I have XP and nearly all of the recent updates don't help me, just take up space and slow me down.
>
> David Thompson
> Windows 95 OSR-1 Wizard (lol)

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com