Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Brian L. Sanburn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 19:22:42 -0600
Dear Dr....

In answer to your second question....

        Does clicking on the "Favorite" bring up any kind of error or =
other message/dialog box?  Are your sure that IE4 isn't opening another =
window that is hidden by an existing window that is, in all likelihood, =
maximized?  Check all your open windows/running programs to see if this =
isn't the case.  If not, it sounds like, and someone please correct me =
here if appropriate, IE4 is not your default browser (see question #3).  =
To fix this go to Start | Settings | Control Panel and you should see an =
icon entitled "Internet."  Double-click it and then click on the =
"Programs" tab.  Near the bottom should be a checkbox that says =
(something like): "Internet Explorer should check to see that it is the =
default browser."  Check it and that should resolve your problems asked =
in questions #2 & 3.

    Hope this helps.

    Brian Sanburn

    < < you wrote... > >

    2) In IE4, I have added a number of sites to the favourites list. =
But when I click on any one of the nothing happens. I expect that they =
should open like it happens with those favourites on the same tool bar =
put there by Microsoft? Am I doing something wrong?

    3) I was using IE4 but installed Netscape for a few days. Even after =
uninstalling Navigator, I still at times get the message 'cannot open =
browse' even though IE4 is installed and working well. In other words =
how can I make IE4 my default browser?=20
   =20
    Thanks for your help.
    Regards,
    (Dr. Ashok Bhiman)