Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2008 16:26:46 -0400
SP3 may be your problem.  It puts a lot of the Vista Microsoft Spyware/Controlware onto XP and I understand it has a lot of problems.  I would love to have the old simple cardfile back.  Any idea where I could get it?  AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: Ray Parrish
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 11:23 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Read only problem

Hello,

I have kept Windows cardfile on my computer since the days of Windows
3.1 and I keep phone numbers and addresses in a cardfile.

The last couple of times I have opened my cardfile I have been warned
that it is Read Only and I can't save any changes to it.

I checked the Properties sheet for the file and Read Only is not check
marked.

Anybody got any ideas how I can get this file working right again?

I'm on Win XP SP3 on an e-Machine T3410.

Later, Ray Parrish

                       http://freepctech.com/rode