Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Raymond kenniston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 18:22:56 -0400
Hi Colleen!
         You must have saved a previous recipe to the file "Document.rtf",
which is the default page that opens when you open the program. If you open
Wordpad, highlight the info in the file that comes up, then delete it, so
the file is blank again. Then click on save, and it should save the default
page as blank again. I hope that helps!

Take care,
         Ray Kenniston

At 02:15 PM 4/8/2004, you wrote:
>Colleen [log in to unmask]
>
>I don't know if I can explain this so you will understand what I mean,
>but I'll try.
>
>I always copy my recipes and other information I want to
>print or save to my word pad.
>The problem is...when I bring up my word pad, there is a file I put on
>there a while back and I have to highlight
>  and delete it before I can print or save the new article. How can I
>get that former info off my word pad so it comes
>up blank when I click on it?     Thank
>You.
>
>               The NOSPIN Group is now offering Free PC Tech
>                      support at our newest website:
>                           http://freepctech.com

  Take care,
        Ray