Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 16:40:53 -0400
Never heard of it, but just today I was visiting the MS web site at
school and checked
out the printer driver updates.  Most of them were print servers. I'm not
sure what
the exact URL is but I started out at:

        http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/

        Then follow, I think, the updates link. Just few clicks and a
jump away!

-Patrick Black

On Thu, 23 Apr 1998 14:55:29 -0500 Holli Van Nest
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Hi folks,
>
>Does anyone know this program?  I've never worked with it before, but
>understand that it allows a Win '95 workstation to serve as a Netware
>print server.  At my new job, we've had it installed on a Win '95
>workstation for about 9 months or so and it's been working great,
>until the last few weeks.
>
>There's an HP 4Plus attached to this workstation.  I can print
>locally to this printer, but anyone who wants to print via the
>network using I-Queue Server has been having sporadic success.
>Sometimes they can print, sometimes they can't.  The I-Queue Server
>log shows that the program is running properly, and there are no
>error messages.  What's weird is that print jobs often don't even
>make it to the Windows print queue.
>
>Rebooting the Win '95 workstation has cleared the problem sometimes,
>but within 3 or 4 print jobs, people are not able to print again.
>
>Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!
>
>Holli
>

>*********
>Holli Van Nest

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]