Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 15:02:17 -0500
You can run an ordinary slide show on a computer monitor using ACDSee and
play music files (unrelated to the pictures) through the computer speakers
using WinAmp. Both programs are available free and easy to run.

For a home theater effect, the slide show can be shown on a TV using an
appropriate video card with "TV Out" and the sound files can be played
through the home theater sound system by running a cable from the sound
card output to the receiver input, probably an empty "Aux" input. Generally
the TV pictures will be worse quality, although larger, and the sound will
be better. The sound cable is probably available at Radio Shack. It has a
mini stereo plug on one end and two RCA plugs on the other.

ACDSee and WinAmp must be installed on the computer. The picture and sound
files can be on the CD.