Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul%20A.%20Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2010 23:13:11 +0000
Greetings--

I believe critical and security updates will continue to remain available through Microsoft/Windows update for Windows XP until June, 2014.  I could be wrong, however; I still get those updates for a Windows 2000 Server that I administer at my church, and that is now 3 (or 4, depending on how you count) server versions back, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 having superceded it.

HTH.

Sincerely,

Paul A. Shippert

1