Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Richard J. Doyle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 00:17:46 -0600
Your ShellIconCache (in the Windows directory) is probably corrupt.  Delete
it and shut down and then start up again (don't just reboot, occasionally
the cache is still in memory after a reboot), and Windows will rebuild it.

Richard J. Doyle
members.tripod.com/~Doyle_R/index.htm

There should be some things we don't name.  Just so we can sit around all
day and wonder what they are.

-----Original Message-----
From:   David Farrington [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Monday, February 09, 1998 1:25 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Icon problem

I have installed Norton Utilities.  I don't know if the installation of
NU is related but my desktop icons have, all but a few, become
distorted.  Even viewing the icons in explor are distorted.  They look
like I am running at the wrong resolution but I'm not.  About 10% of the
icons are ok.  I don't have a clue where to start looking.  The office
short cut bar icons are fine.  Just 90% of the desktop icons and all the
file icons but not the folder icons in explor.

Is there a icon display program that is part of windows 95 that might
have become trashed?

David <><

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]