Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 07:13:16 -0500
Hello list,
Recently I got a blue-screen error like this:

An exception 0E has occurred at 0028:C0030B78 in VxD---.This was called from 0028:C0058F4E in VxD---.It may be possible to continue
normally.
 *Press any key to attempt to continue.
*Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart your computer.You will lose any unsaved information in all applications.
       Press any key to continue.

It wasn't possible to continue pressing any key.I had to reboot the computer pressing reset button.

Lastnight I got another blue-screen error like this:
A fatal exception has occurred at 0028:C1658AF7.The current  application will be terminated..........
(No Vxds this time.)

I  get  blue-screen  error and system hang ups every time  I go online( after 5-10 mins).These error message don't make any sense to
me hope they do to someone in the list.Please help!I am pretty much frustrated by this problem.I tried to do which in my judgment
would help solve the problem like running scanreg/fix,reinstalling IE..didn't work.I don't understand much of the pc system
things.Could anybody provide step-by-step help,please?Thank you.
Kshitiz Chandra

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html