Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tony Beckett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 06:40:25 +0100
Taking Screen Print further it is possible to capture ANY section of
the screen using the truly excellent freeware program IrfanView

http://softwarecenter.net/irfanview/

IrfanView will let you capture the whole screen then "crop" the
piece you want.

Regards

Tony
Rutland, UK

> Date:    Thu, 3 Aug 2000 18:44:45 GMT
> From:    Susan Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: screen print
>
> I expect you are looking for the key combination Alt plus PrntScrn (or
> PrintScreen, it varies.) This copies an image of the window you are
> currently using, rather than the entire screen into the Windows clipboard.
> You can then open a new document such as a word processing document, go
> the the edit menu, and select Paste.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>