Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Nager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 2009 20:43:37 -0500
If you ripped the songs using Media Player they would be *.mp3 files.

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jack Zeigler
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 2:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Changing nero media player extentions

Hi All,

I am trying to change the file extention on some   music.

The music was originally ripped using windows media player and nero media
player was on the same machine. When I do a search for the music under
* .wav all of the files come up with the nero logo on them.

I no longer have nero media player on my machine and cannot play the files
on windows.

I have tried using a new file association and switch( the conversion prog) .
After using these measures I am still not able to play the  files on
Windows.

Do I have to buy the nero player or can anyone give me suggestions resolving
this.

Thks VM in advance for any and all help.
Jack

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: