Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 12:13:54 -0500
You can also read this article, which says:"Microsoft's AntiSpyware and
Sunbelt's CounterSpy outdo PC Tools' latest utility".
http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/article/0,aid,120531,00.asp
Here's another review:
http://www.networkingsmallbusiness.com/reviews/2005/042805_120531.html

With MS anti-spyware (Free) running and updating daily, and a weekly
scan by AD Aware (Free), I have no spyware problems at all.
I've recently installed the Beta Version of MS's One Care (Free for
now), which looks very promising.
http://www.windowsonecare.com/Default.aspx
The definition of Spy Ware is still up for grabs, and the Spy Ware
programmers are working very hard. I'm satisfied with zero spyware at no
charge.
YMMV.

Orf Bartrop wrote:
> Just finished reading an article on comparisons of anti spyware
> programs in a mag called PC Authority. The clear winner is a
> program called Spyware Doctor (Price AU$30). Seems worth the money
> to me and I will shortly purchase same.
>
> In the article it talks about a detection rate of 94%. To give you
> some idea of how good that figure is, Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware
> managed 82%, Spybot-Search & Destroy 56%, Spy Cleaner 38% and
> Ad-Aware SE Professional 48%.
>
> The following is an extract from that mag.
>
> "One of the many great things about Spyware Doctor (beyond being a
> totally Australian entity) is that any component — be it a scanner,
> tool or monitor — can be updated through the same update service
> that delivers spyware signature definitions. And these are
> delivered on an industry-leading daily basis. Spyware Doctor uses a
> system of `Intelli-signatures', which both detect a specific threat
> and calculate its variants. This means the database is highly
> optimised, as evidenced by the fastest scanning time in our tests:
> under five minutes for a full system is a great result.
> Accuracy isn't compromised by speed, as Spyware Doctor also had the
> highest detection (94 percent), removal (88 percent) and blocking
> (66 percent) rates. Some of this is due to the keylogger
> protection, using patented behavioural technology to monitor for
> new variants in real-time, instead of relying upon signature-based
> protection.
> There are many more features too: scan scheduling, a real-time
> process guard monitoring any attempt to execute a file,
> `immunisation' against 1800 malicious ActiveX objects, Firefox and
> Opera support, plus an effective system rollback function. There's
> also a blacklist-driven warning system if you attempt to browse
> malicious or phishing websites, and sensibly Spyware Doctor doesn't
> regard every tracking cookie as spyware, only reporting malicious
> ones. There's even a Malware Detective that generates a report,
> which is sent to the PC Tools Malware Research Centre (MRC) for
> analysis and help if an unknown threat is causing problems.
> Equally suitable for the novice and the expert, Spyware Doctor is a
> clear winner this month and takes its place on our A-List as a result."

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml