Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
kkkuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 10:39:41 -0400
Hi All,
    I should point out that the Spell Check surprise that showed up in
Outlook Express after installing Outlook 98 did not occur initially.  I had
a problem with the FAX operation so yesterday I downloaded the appropriate
files from Microsoft for re-installation.  It was only after those files
were installed (may have contained new or modified program files) and the
FAX appeared to function normally that the automatic Spell Check showed up
in Outlook Express.
    So those who installed Outlook 98 earlier may have to download and
re-install the latest FAX files to have Spell Check show up in Outlook
Express.
    Karl Kuller