Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 08:43:25 -0500
CTFMon is involved with the language/alternative input services in Office
XP. CTFMON.exe will continue to put itself back into MSConfig when you run
the Office XP apps as long as the Text Services and Speech applets in the
Control Panel are enabled. CTFMON can be disabled from Control Panel, Text &
Speech Services.  It is not needed unless you use these services.

However: it could also be another problem, you need to check your MSCONFIG
startup list (go to start button then to "Run" type msconfig and hit enter
look for the entry for ctfmon, make sure that the file associated with it is
the ctfmon.exe and not something else, because.

If it's taskmgr32#.exe then it's: (where the # is a number between 0 and 9)
Added as a result of the SOWSAT.B VIRUS!

If it's ctfmon32.exe then it's: CoolWebSearch parasite related - hijacking
to Slawsearch.com.

If it's either of these two you need to take steps to correct the problem
imminently. If it's a result of the virus you should update your virus
software and run a full scan, as well as reading any information your virus
software supplier may have on their web site (example:
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]
 ). If it's ctfmon32 then I'd suggest downloading a good spyware removal
tool like Spybot Search and Destroy and running it. Spybot can be downloaded
from:  http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?page=mirrors

William Pike