Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kathleen Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:52:23 -0600
I have recently changed "email carrier" from OE to Netscape.  For the most
part I like it a lot but am having difficulty with my message screen.
Originally it was a split screen with the sources, time, etc. on the top
half and the message I highlighted on the bottom half.  The only problem
was that my message was merely bits of pieces of the sent message.  To
read my message I had to click on reply.
Trying to change this I have lost the half screen and now can't even find
where to read my messages without searching through all the options.  To
make matters worse, their "help" guidelines merely provides me with
contents and when I highlight a content I get only a blank page with an
ocassional few words on which to click.  When I click I get nothing.
I have a Pentium 233, Windows 98, Netscape 4.7 Communicator
Kathleen Hammond

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org