Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 15:29:14 -0400
Michael,

My initial guess is that you have put OE on your desktop instead of a
shortcut.

Do you have an OE icon on your desktop?  Does it have a small curved
arrowhead
in the bottom left corner of the image?

If not, then you need to move this program
down into your hard drive.  You can use cut and paste from within the
Windows
Explorer or you can click and drag it.  Either way, you want to put it into
a folder
somewhere below C:\PROGRAM FILES

If there IS a small curved arrowhead on the icon, then you probably need to
change
the location of your storage folders.  Open OE and click on:
TOOLS -- OPTIONS -- MAINTENANCE (tab) -- STORE FOLDER (button)
and then click the CHANGE button and BROWSE to a folder.  (Which folder?---
it doesn't matter, create a new folder wherever you want to save these
files.)

Good luck, and write back to the list and let us know how/if this helped.
Jim Meagher