Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:35:35 +0300
Registry.
Huynh Minh Huong
Email: [log in to unmask]
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 30 липня 2003 р. 1:16
Subject: [PCSOFT] Right Click Menu Question

That's a helpful tip.  I've never tried searching the registry that way, ie
highlighting My Computer first.

I first tried the search for 'ContextMenuHandlers' in my usual way, ie
Edit\Find then typed the name.  Nothing found.  Tried it again, still
nothing.

Then I noticed your instruction to to nominate My Computer first, so I tried
that and up popped the reference.

But I don't understand what happened here - I thought a registry search is a
registry search - how come there are areas of the registry that respond to
different search controls?

The reason I did the exercise is that I was searching for a way to get rid
of some Context Menu junk.  Is the method outlined above the only way to do
it in XP?  My search didn't seem to reveal all of the stuff on my context
menu that I want to dump.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown