Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
ARTHUR BAGHDOIAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 16:24:14 -0500
John Smallwood wrote:

> How do I turn off my modem speaker to get rid of dialing, squelch etc. ? Modem speaker volume is set to zero in the control panel modem...(without) effect.

Try this if you are using Windows 95 Dial-Up Networking.

        My Computer->Dial-Up Networking->right click on your Connection
        ->select Properties->on General tab, select Configure->then     adjust
speaker volume to suit yourself.

I know, I know, my explanation is a little terse, but hopefully
everything will fall into place for you. If not please re-post for more
detail.

Arthur Baghdoian