Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 22:54:17 -0500
Hi Richard,
The following is purely a personal opinion,
but I believe your intentions are overkill.
Either one may not accept the other to be installed.
Also,you can't run them at the same time.
The conflicts they will have could grind your system to a halt.
Besides that, I'm no fan of NIS.Nortons products have caused me grief
to no end.Severe system slowdowns and hanging.
The internet is full of complaints in that regard.
I know some people like Nortons - good for them - I won't touch it
again.Their service left a lot to be desired as well.
One thing I have to give them -actually Symantec - is their information
pages.

As to protection - check if your ISP provides an Internet security
package complementary or reduced in price.Many do.
Paid anti-spyware - I would get SpySweeper It has the top rating
in several reviews.
http://www.webroot.com/land/spysweeper-tt/index.html?rc=3815

There are of course many very decent freeware antispyware programs,
like eg SuperAntispyware  http://www.superantispyware.com/
They also have a pro version.
I would do some more checking.

Peter.