Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tim Lider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 08:54:44 -0700
Hello Loren,

At 12:57 PM 4/5/98 , you wrote:

>I am looking for a good mail reader that handles multiple e-mail accounts.
>I have been using Outlook Express, and it is OK, but I am looking for
>alternatives.  I am even willing to pay for a commercial product.  Any
>suggestions of things to try?

  Eudora is your program then.  In Eudora you can either use multiple
E-mail accounts in one setup (called Personalities), or use multiple
accounts in different directories.

  We here, were I work, use Eudora on one machine and have different users
using the e-mail.  I have Eudora setup to access different directories, so
the user can read there e-mail.

  I also use Eudora at home and work. So I have my E-mail on a Removable
Jaz Cartridge. I have last years messages and this years message so far in
different directories. I also have a multiple personality setup in my main
e-mail account.

  Anywho...  Give Qualcomm's Eudora Pro 4.0 (Communicator) a try.  It also
comes with PGP 5.5 and some other useful utilities.

Regards,

Tim Lider
Advanced Data Solutions              ICQ: 7562541
Web Site: http://www.adv-data.com E-Mail: Mailto:[log in to unmask]