Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 09:17:02 -0400
I think you were on the right track when you "Tried updating the drivers".
Your probably still using the generic driver that came with W98SE.
I'd try that again. Here are a couple of web sites that may help.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/Q131/8/06.ASP&NoWebContent=1

http://www.cyberwalker.net/faqs/how-tos/upgrade-drivers-faq.html

Then if you're still stuck, maybe somebody here has another solution.