Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Phillip Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:28:00 EDT
 I use xp home and in control panel, power options, I also don't have the
"APM tab" and no reference to "Enable Advance Power Management support" under any
of the tabs.
 The reason for no "Power Options" icon probably is that it is set to
"classic view" which is how mine is set. But changing to "category view" gives the
same results.
 Wish I had an answer for the shut down prob. A windows 98 se at work
occasionally has the same problem (will look for that option on it)

 Phillip Williams

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml