Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Andrea & Bill Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 12:44:20 -0700
Greetings all;

    The taskbar auto-hide disable feature is not "sticking" on one of
the systems at my kid's school. I click on "Always on top" and remove
the check mark in the "Auto hide" box, click on apply, and the taskbar
remains. However, upon reboot the taskbar is gone and the "auto-hide"
box is once again checked.
    This same system has a folder that opens every time it is turned on.
It is a folder of a DOS/Win 3.1 program that was loaded (and is
inoperative) last week. This program is not in Start Up and I have
removed it totally from the system. I also removed it from the Start
Menu in the Windows directory. It returns the next time the system is
rebooted.
    As stated above, I am attempting to run several DOS/Win 3.1 based
educational programs (Millie's Math, and Sammy Science) on this as well
as several other Win 98 systems. Both programs give an error message in
a DOS window stating "Need at least 560k to run". I exited to DOS and
there was approx. 500k free memory. I have had no problem getting more
than 600k on the 3.11 systems by running memmaker. Are there similar
solutions for Win 98? The system has no autoexec.bat or config.sys etc.
    Thank you in advance for your replies.

Bill

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html