Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:33:07 -0500
Hardware Specs:
Custom Built 1999, K6-2 500, 394 MB SDRAM, 20GB Maxtor 1 partition (6.4 GB
data), 10 GB WD 2 partitions (D=6GB / E=4GB), NIC DSL, Linksys Router,
Floppy, CD ROM, CD/RW.  Only one desktop connects to the router.
Software Specs:
Windows 2000 PRO, Norton’s System Works 2002, Drive Image 2002, Nero 5.5,

Problems,
1a.
Weekly, I have used Drive Image 2002 to back up my hard drive to another
hard drive (D). Recently, my backup image makes three files, two of which
are unassociated with a windows program.  Today, one unassociated file is
255 MB time stamped 7:49am, the other unassociated file is 1.99 GB and time
stamped 7:36am, and the associated Power Quest (.pqi) is also 1.99 GB 7:16
a.m.
1b.
If I delete the unassociated files the associated image file has no files,
although it still lists as 1.99 GB.
1c.
If the imaging is directed to drive E an error is generated stating not
enough space.
2.
After imaging, the D partition is listed by windows as empty  but on a cold
boot the files are there.

Noticed Problems
Lost Partition on initial reboot about 1month earlier
Extra image files about a week. Maybe after a Norton Win Doctor scan.

Attempted Fixes:
Reformatting Second Drive X2
Uninstalling/Reinstalling Drive Image 2002
Multiple backup attempts

Appreciate any input
Antonia Julius