Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:43:24 -0400
Hi Betty:

Low level format. Basically writes zeroes to whole drive. Some even write
multiple times. This is time consuming, if it is a large drive. Check out
the manufacturer website for a download to do this. You can find this in
shareware or freeware probably. Be sure you never want the data again.
Disconnect any other hard drives and make sure the correct drive is
connected. If it was really a big concern. A sledge hammer and magnets
might work even better.

Good Luck
Richard F. Bolha

short of wiping the drive to make sure that the information cannot be
accessed.  Private information has been deleted and all cache files,
internet files etc. deleted but I know that the information is still
technically there.  I had hoped to avoid having the hard drive completely
wiped.  Any information on an alternative to completely wiping the hard
drive would be appreciated.  Thank You - BJ

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml