Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidrun Schröder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 12:59:11 +0200
Hi there dear listers,
a friend of mine asked me for help with two e-mails she received. Since I
have not much of an idea about how things work with AOL (and she is using
AOL) I was glad enough to help her receive a greeting card by copying the
given link and paste it into the browser's address line which then did work.
Now the second mail includes a zip-file (said to be an image) as attachment
sent to her from a non-AOL account. All she can see is one of these empty
squares with a red cross in the corner. Is there a way to get to see the
image still or will it have to be sent completely different once again? I
guess you can try sending it pasted into an attached Word document as I know
I was able to send mails with pictures/Word page frames and all that saved
as Word documents.
TIA
Heidi Schröder

                     visit our download web page at: