Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
WH Prince <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 17:41:57 EST

<<         What would cause all desktop icons on Windows 95 to disappear along
 with the taskbar and how do I get it all back?

         Help!

 Thanks.
 Harold E. Schumacher, Jr.
 -- >>
There is one place that I would check and that is to see if explorer.exe is
running in the back ground like it is suppose to.  To check this hit Ctrl-Alt-
Delete all at the same time.  When the system tray box opens look for explorer
in the second or third line.  If it is not showing up your system is not
system complete off after you see "It is safe to turn your computor off").
After your system has finished loading check system tray again.  If
explorer.exe is not in the box at this time I hope someone on the list can
follow up where I have left off because I do not know what you should do next
to get explorer back.
HTH

Windon Prince