Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:36:17 -0500
Speaking from sad experience, I can tell you that deleting files that you thought you didn't need, but did, can be disastrous.

There are two possibilities here.  The first is that you are much like me - very "anal", and everything has to be all nice and neat
on your computer, with no junk.  Get over it.  Try your best.  :)

The other is that you are running out of disk space on your hard drive and for some reason do not want to buy a new hard drive
(either budget or lack of room in the computer), so you are cleaning up files.  You need to be very careful, because if you delete
the wrong files, then you could end up having to reload the whole operating system.  That could be a real mess.

Files that you can read are either text files  (file.txt) or files that one of your word processors can read.  Most executable files
(programs) and data files and all the other kind of files will look like garbage if you are able to read them in a text editor.
That is because they are in binary code - all zeros and ones - which the editor tries to change to letters.

You don't give any specifics about these files, so anyone would have to tell you, given the caveat above, do NOT delete them!

So, how can you recover disk space?  Go into the control panel / add/remove programs and delete programs that you are not using any
more.  Delete unwanted email, music, videos.  Perhaps people send you videos that you no longer want.  These can take up a lot of
space.  Pictures.  Whatever.

The optimum solution, if possible, is to get a new hard drive and install it.  That is very easy to do, if your computer has room
for  one.

HTH

Dean Kukral