Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:03:30 -0500
First let me say thank you for all your help.  You have given me lots to
study and explore.
QB2002 does have the little envelope at the top of the invoice.  That
said however this version of QB is very invasive and proprietary.  To
use the email function in it you have to use the QB business server and
it was my understanding that you had to pay to do this.
On Cutepdf/pdfcreator Cutepdf-says no spyware.  So it is not going to
constantly try to connect to the internet.  I cannot find where
pdfcreator says that it will not?  Can anyone tell me if it does?
Thanks again,
Regina Long

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml