Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
a fennell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 16:32:44 -0400
I don't know how to do that with pdf from the scanner, but you can do it with Word or RTF files by using one Word file to receive the page, and then cut/paste that page to a Word file you have named as the new file, adding each page as you scan it.  Another alternative is to set up a new "printer" as pdf and then "print" an application or web file to that printer.  If you have adobe set up to DISPLAY the file, then it will do so and then you can SAVE it wherever you wish.  I often "print" to my pdf "printer" from applications.

Ann Fennell

----- Original Message -----
From: Maria Cord
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 5:33 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] pdf files

I have an Epson printer/scanner/copier. I would like to scan multiple page documents into a file for storage on my computer. I can save the scanned documents as pdf files. Currently, I must save each page of the docs as a separate file, I would like to have one file for each multiple page doc however, I don't know how to do that?

Thanks,
Maria

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml